Restaurant Service that Increases Sales in Today's Marketplace
Tips, Tactics & Strategies for Today's Owners & Managers
Specifically developed for independents and small restaurant groups, this session will help you obtain a clear understanding of what your guests are looking for in today's restaurant service and how to implement service techniques that will build sales for years to come.
In this almost 90-minute tele-seminar, you will learn:
- Three surefire ways of making your restaurant experience special
- Five mistakes your staff are making that drive your guests to the competition
- How to construct a model of the guest for your restaurant
- The three keys and philosophy of Great Service
- The elements creating the tripod of the Guest Experience
- Key strategies for retaining customers and turning them into big fans
- What's the real deal with the word "Value"
- Four ways to make the "Pricing Wars" work to your restaurant's advantage
- Where to make cuts in your restaurant in tough times, and where not to
- How to answer the staff's question, "What's in it for me?"
- Attendee Q&A and much, much more...
- Darren Dennington, Restaurant Coach and Owner of Service With Style, a mystery shopping service dedicated exclusively to restaurants and hospitality establishments.
- John Hendrie, Owner of Hospitality Performance, a full-service hospitality consulting company, specializing in the guest experience.
- The session will be moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
Format: MP3 audio recording -- can be downloaded and played directly on your computer or further transferred to an MP3 player such as an iPod
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We offer a no hassles, 100% money-back guarantee. If, after listening to the seminar, you decide that we did not deliver to your expectations, you simply contact us for a full refund. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Period.
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.