Restaurants & Mobile: Marketing, Service, Tech & Beyond
We dig deep into the opportunity that mobile presents for restaurants. From text messaging and mobile apps to wait-list management, mobile coupons and more.
It's a big wide space and we cover an awful lot - all specifically geared to our restaurant operator audience.
In this 90+ minute tele-seminar, you will learn:
- The 10 key ways to use mobile for restaurants
- How to create a mobile marketing plan to overshadow your competition
- The best ways to collect mobile data from your real world and web visitors
- Event promotion to bring dinners through your doors
- How word-of-mouth can help explode your mobile results
- Ways to track and analyze results for mobile campaigns
- Marketing and promotional ideas and stories
- How to develop & boost loyalty with mobile
- Short codes and mobile keywords
- Unique ways to use "QR Codes" for your restaurant
- The different types of text messaging campaigns
- How twitter and facebook tie into your mobile efforts
- Location based social media (foursquare and others)
- Mobile search and SEO strategies
- iPhone and iPad specific strategies
- and more...
- Andrea Busse, President & CEO of InterNext Technologies, is a sought-after speaker and rising star among business leaders in the mobile marketing industry nationwide. As founder of the nation's premier virtual concierge service, MyCustomDay.com, and the new InterNext Technologies, Andrea's patented innovations are pioneering new ways for businesses to realize success in shorter time with less money out of pocket.
- Edison Thomaz, is the Founder of Moglumedia, an Atlanta-based consultancy focused exclusively on mobile application design, development and strategy. Before Moglumedia, Edison spent many years leading product design and innovation at technology companies such as Microsoft and France Telecom.
- Craig Hosking, Partner with Marketing System Blueprints. Craig drives the technology, strategic, and leadership services at MSB. Craig is recognized for his Internet marketing expertise and exceptional Internet knowledge and experience in Mobile Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- The session will be moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
Format: MP3 audio recording -- can be downloaded and played directly on your computer or further transferred to an MP3 player such as an iPod
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.