How Restaurants Can Use Social Media to Create a Loyal Following and Keep Customers Coming Back
In this 70+ minute audio seminar, you will learn:
- 5 reasons why you can't ignore social networking-or you'll be leaving money on the table.
- How to know which social networking sites are best for you.
- How to use Facebook to build a huge base of Fans that are hungry for your news and your food.
- Why Twitter isn't as frivolous as it sounds and why this is the easiest of all the sites to learn.
- 5 simple tips for creating videos that will market your restaurant and pull in website traffic like giant magnets.
- The value of spending your time at much smaller niche social media sites.
- The incredible power of blogging and how you can use it to build a fan base, as a crisis communication tool and as a key marketing tactic that also will pull online traffic to your website and foot traffic to your restaurant.
- A simple task you can perform in less than 5 minutes that will give you TONS of content to share on social media sites so you don't have to create it all yourself.
- The top 3 social media mistakes that will sabotage your efforts.
- Time-saving tips, tools and tricks that will shave hours of time off your social media tasks.
- How to use social media when you've gotten a lousy restaurant review, or people are trashing you online.
- How to turn your happy customers into an army of social media soldiers who spread the word about you online.
- Plus some attendee Q&A and more...
- Publicity expert Joan Stewart, a former food writer and restaurant reviewer, teaches social media to whoever is smart enough to listen.
- Social media and all around web marketing guru, Nathan Gilder from Restaurant Revolution.
- The session is moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
What Listeners Had to Say...
"Very helpful and gave good concrete examples"
"Really important to get those best practices"
"A very good breakdown!"
"I came away with ideas of what we could be doing"
"The seminar was very informative, I learned a lot from it"
"Nice to have two 'gurus' participate and get the benefit of their experience and input"
"Social networking can be very daunting without guidance, so this topic was valuable"
"Simply too valuable to miss for a restaurant operator"
Format: MP3 audio recording -- can be downloaded and played directly on your computer or further transferred to an MP3 player such as an iPod
You don't want to miss this seminar!
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.