How To Get Employees To Do What You Want
It's so important to get the most out of your employees - today more than ever before!
From finding and retaining the best employees to the secrets that will help engage them, we cover the tips, tools and tricks you need
to make more profits with fewer hassles while getting employees to think and act like owners.
What You Will Learn/Takeaway From this Seminar:
- Why Getting Your Employees To Do What You Want is more critical than ever before.
- Apply the 6 Leadership Traits You need to get employees engaged in improving your business.
- Discover the three-letter word that changes everything (young children know all too well).
- Develop your restaurant's culture to gain employee involvement and buy in.
- Use the 3 performance benchmarks that will get employees working with you, not just for you.
- Construct an incentive system that raises employees sites to think and act more like owners.
- Tim Howes, is principal of Spyglass Strategies, a consultancy practice that works to improve individual and organizational performance. He is also assistant professor of management at Johnson & Wales University.
- The session will be moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
Seminar Bonus: 18 page seminar workbook guide that Tim has prepared to accompany the session.
Format: ZIP file containing Video slideshow, MP3 audio recording, Powerpoint slides, and seminar workbook
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.