Marketing & the Economy for Restaurants Today
This session brings together five expert consultants to dig into key restaurant marketing and economic topics critical to restaurant success in today's challenging climate.
Bringing together a panel of five experts proved to be a powerful formula for discussing the marketing challenges in today's economic environment.
In this 60 minute session, we hit on:
- Why customer list building is crucial
- How to build stronger relationships with your customers
- How to get more traffic into your restaurant
- What coupon or incentive strategies make sense for you
- Why to differentiate yourself and how to think about your brand
- Three ways to think about getting more business
- Inexpensive marketing techniques that create impact
- Who is your main salesperson?
- The main problems that all restaurant owners are facing
- The three essential approaches to marketing
- Where the opportunities are in this marketplace
- How evaluating menu size can improve results
- The importance of the basic economics of your operation
- Why "community driven" is an important new mantra
- How to make a blog work for your restaurant
- Why video is now a no-brainer for your web site
- When using social media might make sense
- How implementing a joint venture mentality can boost business
- The ways that mobile / cell phone marketing engage your customers and create more business
- What a "cash" economy could look like
- The timing for a turnaround in the economy
- and much more...
- Dr. Robert Angelone, Chief Economist and Director of The Epicurus Institute
- Bernard Stolberg, Managing Partner and COO of Management Consultant Group
- Nathan Gilder, founder of RestaurantRevoultion.com and CouponCuisine.com
- Alex Makarski, Chief Commando at RestaurantCommando.com
- Dr. Ola Ayeni, President and CEO of Mobile Dialog
Format: MP3 audio recording -- can be downloaded and played directly on your computer or further transferred to an MP3 player such as an iPod
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.