30+ Places Online to Promote Your Restaurant's Live Events
Overview: Stop relying only on the same old websites to promote your events. Use Joan's list of high-traffic sites to promote, and smaller niche sites where you'll find your ideal attendees, and you can sell more tickets, fill more seats and pack 'em in.
In this 75+ minute session, you will learn:
- Where to find the best high-traffic sites for targeting specific cities, states and regions.
- How to promote on niche sites where people with specific hobbies and interests gather.
- Websites that tell visitors about the hottest events in their town that day...get onto these sites and you can really build the buzz
- The very best sites for musicians, bands and entertainers to promote their gigs.
- A service that will help you manage your event, promote it, and attract a sell-out crowd
- The tried-and-true Big Cheese websites that still lead the pack and attract millions of eyeballs
- Websites that are hungry for event news in your own city—and even your video.
- A great site that will auto-post your calendar listing for concerts and music events to 27 other related sites.
- How to encourage your customers to promote your events for you
- Groups that will accept your calendar listing and promote your event if you're a member.
- Joan Stewart, The Publicity Hound, is a media relations speaker, trainer and consultant. Joan is also a a former food columnist and restaurant reviewer.
- The session will be moderated by Jaime Oikle, Owner of RestaurantReport.com and RunningRestaurants.com
Format: ZIP file containing Video slideshow, MP3 audio recording, Powerpoint slides, and bonus handout/checklist
Copyright © 2011 Restaurant Report LLC. All rights reserved.